Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What an embarasing day..!!!



Today something silly happen to me. I was wearing my new black t-shirt that I bought last week. It is big and long until my knee. And I wore with my black legging. But, when I tried my heels, I feel better wear stocking. So, I changed it in rush because I am late to work.

When I reached train station, a young Chinese lady told me that my dress was slipped inside my stocking. That is the first embarrassing moment. I tried to fix the skirt straight away. However, when inside the train, I feel weird with my cloths. I feel the back still showing up. So I check it. The t-shirt actually have a motive with the pattern that showing my butt.

I felt so shock, even though I am late. I went for a boutique with only $20 in my wallet. Luckily I found a match dress to suit inside the t-shirt. But I am late 30 minutes.

Such an embarrassing moment in my life, my heart felt so fast. It was a shocking.

Anyway, today I felt like crap. I get scold from my boss without any reason, because he had a bad mood. And then, I had buffet lunch with my boyfriend with silent. It just unusual for me. Couple days ago we had a big fight on the phone and we have not meet each other until today.

But I am trying to cheer myself up. I talked to my family, had dinner together and watched television together.

My today imagination picture is an illustration of a girl with black t-shirt with her back showing her butt. It is just a silly me. I will draw it tomorrow and I will give it a title as "
Embarrassed on air".

No comments:

Post a Comment