Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Julie and Julia

Last night, I watched "Julie and Julia" movie with my boyfriend. It is based on two true stories about a young women who admired Julie as a cooked master. The young Julie started her passionate to finish a blog for 365 days with 241 recipes to cook and write her experiments inside her blog. By her husband who helped her to created the blog and supported her, she succeed got the attentions from the reporters.

After the movie, my boyfriend told me about how blog is actually working. He told me I am lack of passionate and not enough motivation as a graphic designer. When I am working as a graphc designer.

However, I don't have anyone I admire. For example, Julia has Julie and my boyfriend has his Gibli Cartoon actor. So, I decide to follow Julia road. I am creating my own blog to find a person who I will admire.

In the other hand, beginning of this year, I have a plan to create graphic diary. It means a diary that I will put into drawing. So, I will upload some of images inside my brain each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment