Saturday, October 31, 2009

IF NOTHING CHANGE.. NOTHING CHANGES!

What the title word means to you? It means lot to me. Because I need to do some changes. What I choose is working as hard as I can do. To make my life better.

There is another word that suppose I say it first. "No one will help you, if you are not help yourself first". I am trying to help myself. To wake up and make my dreams come true.

Today, I told my boyfriend. I said I wanna be a great graphic designer and there are lots of plan inside my brain. And I wanna do them. First of all, I wanna create my website, and learn how to do a website, then continue study. Maybe I want move house and create my own business.

He told me I am aggressive, and I love that word.

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete