Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't be the best.. But at least try your best

I am working as graphic designer in Sydney. My job is to design some website layouts, put some articles inside the website, fix the website programs articles problems, and create advertising box inside the website and many more.

I never do any website design until 2 months ago. At beginning it make me really nerves and feel stupid. But I am willing to learn. But finally, with the situation that my company's having. I am not having any salary and the worst, I don't have anyone to teach me how to do this and that. However, I have to fix lots lots of problems by myself. No one to ask or even my boss do not know how. It felt like hell.

When first time I saw html. I had headache even though I tried for the whole 1 week and still can't soft the problems. Anyway, time by time, I am solving lot of problems that my company has. I feel happy and I proud of myself. Maybe my position is not the best like others as successful and have big money. But I do try my best to become the best. Keep "kampate" work hard to the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment