Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am just an excuses person.

Today I did have a really good rest. However, I still tough my mom study English and helping my cousin create his power point presentation for his school. I ate lots of food without fear of getting fat.

This morning, I postpone all the things that I suppose to do, such as apply some new jobs, to call my agent about my EILTS result and the IELTS office at Canberra. until 3 p.m and I went for a shower, to refresh myself.

Actually I am giving myself another excuses to being lazy. And after bath with the cold water, somehow it refresh my brain to keep moving on. I know that I supposedly fighting and proof to the world and my family that I can be the best with my hard work.

Today imagination diary is a big fat pig who is lazy under the pillow and snoring. It is just such irresponsible to itself. And I am telling myself I don;t wanna be like that. I will picture myself in the better way in the future. I am just an excuses person.

No comments:

Post a Comment