Saturday, October 31, 2009

Freedom Fighter Movie


Last night I watched this movie. It's my second tome to see this movie. It's a great movie. Basically, It's about something that happen in America with some people with different colour skin or blood. They are fighting for they own freedom and right. But the other story that I get is. You have to fight with you dream and proof to the people that you can do it. Even though those people are not happy about it. It means they are not right for you.

This lady who inside the story, was trying her best to become a good teacher. Eventuality, she is really scare with the situation of her students, she practically move he butt to earn more money to get more money. The money that she earn to use for her student to met people that understand what happen in the past. The different skin colour and blood doesn't mean to kill each other. But it just a human right.

But anyway, her husband left him just because she has not time to spend with him. While she always ask him to join her, but he always rejected it. He just can't be happy for her as a great teacher who succeed educated her students.


I am thinking about the fight that I had with my boyfriend last week. I thought he is just a selfish guy who always control everything. When he wanna meet, where he wanna eat, when he wanna kiss or what ever we are done. I felt sad, but now, I feel how selfish I am. My boyfriend is busy with his thinking to see his future to become a graphic designer. And I am just a stupid girl that can't understand that.

I always thought he always want me to understand him. I do understand him, I know he is busy working, I never complain. Or even it make him really tired. I am independent girl. But it just not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment