Wednesday, March 3, 2010

About my mom..


I always proud of my mom. She always be my admire person in the world. She can cook and tidy up the house so clean in the same time. When she did business helping my father. She took care of my papa until the time he gone. She can cooked really delicious foods, cakes and cookies, and also prepare any kind of party. When I am little she cut my hair. And she pretty too. She can make up really pretty. She is smart with money and taught me when I am small. And she keep some money from my papa to let us continue studies overseas. When it is tough for her as well. She want us to be smart and have a really good future in career.

But there is something as we know. Nothing is perfect. She had an accident when she small. So she can't continue study. And then she has a tough life too with my grandma. When married with my papa, she has a bad attitude from the in laws. Until 1 day my papa changed and treat my mom better.

When she started get happier. She started sick. Until now she has 9 times operations. And because all of the operation she changed. Her temper and emotion is easy down. But, she care about us. Cook for us, pray for us, worry about us. Thanks Mom..

No comments:

Post a Comment