Wednesday, February 24, 2010

TRULY Graphic Designer

Once Upon a time..
A: Mel, I think 1 day I will ask you do sales?
Mel: Why should I?
A: Why not?
Mel: Because I hate to do sales???!
A: But I will pay you.
Mel: I want to be a graphic designer. My school fees are not cheap either.
A: But look at me now. I am a sales after studied IT.
Mel: I am still young and full with ambition. Well, maybe I am not bored yet.

Another time, like a few days later,
A: Mel, if I buy the cutting grass machine, will you cut the grass for me?
Mel: No, why should I?
A: Because I am paying you.
Mel: Well, I applied a graphic design job, not to cut the grass. And by the way, I hate doing gardening. I even not helping my mom even my mom ask me for it. :)

Keep going designers don't give up.. Nothing to loose..!!

(PS. A is my boss..)

No comments:

Post a Comment