Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love can't be compare with other people life..

I do understand life is hard. But It can be easy too if you want to make it easy. Just try keep to think positive and everything will be alright.

I saw lots of people having bad experiences. Some of them having big pressure, some of them are become crazy, or some of them sayonara, means died.

For me, Graphic design is about dreams, that I can make everything happen on it. When it goes to reality, dreams is impossible and hard most of the time.

But, after watched so many movies and hear about other people lives maybe nothing is actually really impossible or hard.

For example,



( A great movie that a bit strange but I get the meaning. It is a movie of love. But I took it as everyone has life. Some of them similar, some of them different. But, there is sadness or happiness in any kind. Well I take it life come with luck.. )


When I really love this movie,


( Bridget Jones, ohh.. I feel it is a miracle movie. Not saying that how bad is the story about the girl. But how lovely this story about. The 1st or even 2nd movie. I know that anything can be happen, just enjoy it, be sad, be happy, be.. YOURSELF i guess... )


There is a new movie for 2010 Valentine that I haven't watch it yet. Even though, I am single in this 2010 I want to go and see it. Because, I always support love. It makes lots of stories to hear. I hope this movie will be great. Because I love, love stories movie...




So, for all the people who in love be happy, I am not jealous, but I am glad. I just had my broken heart. I understand little bit about love..


No comments:

Post a Comment