Monday, November 2, 2009

My love keep kampate.....

Today I saw my boyfriend was sad. He is worry about his parents. I don't know what to do. I feel sad too. I want to cry, but I must strong for him. What I must to do is to understand him more and giving him more space to figure out what suppose to do.

While having dinner together with him and my friend. I started worried about his mood. I know how much he need my support. I told my friend I have to go with him.

We walked and sat in the park. That was windy and the sky getting darker. I was hugging him and hoping that he can feel my support. I let him to talk in my silents. I know that he need to let it out. He is not a person that tell his feeling that often. While he said it out means he really don't know what to do.

I really hope that I can help him...

No comments:

Post a Comment